Are essential oils worth it? This is a question that many people ask, and the answer is YES. Essential oils are natural, plant-based extracts that have been used for centuries for medicinal and therapeutic purposes. These plant therapy essential oils are a great way for enriching your body. They are said to offer a variety of benefits, from improved mental health to increased energy levels. But do they really work? And are they worth the cost? In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at essential oils and discuss whether or not they're worth your investment.
What are essential oils and what do they do?
In recent years, essential oils have become increasingly popular as a natural way to manage stress and heal the body. Essential oils are concentrated, natural oils that have a variety of benefits and uses. They are extracted from plants and flowers, and have been used in many different cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic properties.
There is a wide range of essential oils available, each with its own unique benefits. Some of the most popular essential oils include lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree oil. Essential oils can be used in a number of different ways such as aromatherapy, massage, or topical application.
Research has shown that plant therapy essential oils can have a positive effect on the nervous system, endocrine system, and immune system.
As a result, they can be used to help reduce stress, improve sleep, and boost energy levels. In addition, essential oils can be used to naturally treat a wide range of health conditions, including:
- Scalp Issues
In addition to their many health benefits, essential oils can also be used as a household refreshing tool and natural insect repellent.
Are Essential Oils worth the potential benefits? Are there any associated risks?
From natural stress management to improving digestion, essential oils can be used to treat a variety of ailments. Best of all, they're relatively affordable when compared to prescription medications. Essential oils are a great way to improve your health without breaking the bank. Medications can often be expensive, especially if you don't have insurance. And even if you do have insurance, you may still have to pay a co-pay. Essential oils are very affordable, ranging from $5-$15 a bottle, and one bottle can last several months. So, if you're looking for an affordable way to improve your health, essential oils are definitely worth considering.
The most common risk with using essential oils is skin irritation, which can occur when the oil is applied directly to the skin. If you have any concerns, consult your healthcare provider before using.
Doctor Hoy’s Natural Ingredients
Doctor Hoy’s uses effective, natural ingredients that provide natural pain relief and swelling reduction, but these ingredients can serve other purposes in herbal and homeopathic medicine. Read further to learn more.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract (also known as mountain tobacco, mountain arnica, wolf’s bane, leopard’s bane) – An extract of the dried flowers of the Arnica Montana plant; it is an anti-inflammatory and known for its rapid bruise relief and pain relief.
- Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract – An extract of the flowers, berries, stalks, and bark of the Szechwan pepper, used to help protect skin from irritation. It can have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (also known as Witch Hazel Leaf Extract) – An extract of the dried leaves, bark, and stems of the Witch Hazel plant. Witch Hazel can help to relieve itchiness, pain and swelling, varicose veins, bruises, and more.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (also known as Marigold) – An extract of the flowers from the Marigold plant. Used to prevent muscle spasms, reduce pain and swelling, reduce redness, and to treat, sooth, and heal wounds.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract – An extract from the flowers of the Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) plant. Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is moisturizing, making it extremely soothing and beneficial for damaged skin caused by acne and excessive dryness.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract – An extract of the flower from the Linden tree. Used as a skin conditioning agent and an anti-inflammatory, but also known as an herbal remedy for respiratory problems.
Now that you know the benefits of the effective, natural ingredients of Doctor Hoy’s, get the relief you deserve!