Do you have bruises that just don't seem to heal? Or arthritis that is bothering you more than usual? If so, you may want to try Arnica Montana. This natural remedy has been used for centuries to treat a variety of health issues. Keep reading to learn about the top 5 benefits of Arnica Montana!
Arnica Montana is a perennial plant that is native to Europe and Siberia. It has yellow flowers that bloom in the summertime. The Arnica Montana flower has been used for years as a natural remedy for a variety of health issues.
Uses of Arnica Montana
Arnica Montana, a homeopathic remedy, is widely known for its anti-inflammatory processes. It decreases several inflammatory mediators, such as histamine, prostaglandins, and bradykinin. These body chemicals are involved in almost every inflammatory reaction in the body. Some of the most common uses for Arnica Montana include:
- Treating Bruises - Several small clinical trials have shown this effect of Arnica. Bruises are caused by leakage of various chemicals from the vessels, like histamine. Arnica’s suppression of these helps heal bruises faster.
- Treating Arthritis - Arthritis is an inflammatory condition characterized by inflammation or swelling of the joint. Arnica flower, as discussed earlier, suppresses the inflammation-causing chemicals in the body and reduces joint inflammation.
- Reducing Inflammation – As previously mentioned, Arnica homeopathy is great for reducing inflammation.
- Natural Pain Reliever - Prostaglandins also function to induce pain. Cramping is a result of increased levels of prostaglandins near the nerve endings of the soft tissue. The Arnica Montana flower is capable of suppressing prostaglandins, which helps relieve pain. Arnica gel is also applicable for muscle soreness, joint pain, and neuropathy.
- No Side-Effects - While steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are useful, they come with tons of side effects, especially for the stomach. They cause problems like gastric ulcers, nausea, and can lead to kidney dysfunction. Great news! …Arnica Montana won’t cause you any of those side effects.
How to Use Arnica Montana Flower
There are a few different ways that you can use Arnica Montana. You can purchase the flower in dried form to make tea. You can also purchase it in tincture form, which is Alcohol extracted from the arnica herb.
If you are interested in trying Arnica Montana, be sure to speak with your healthcare provider first. While it is generally safe for most people, there are a few circumstances where it should not be used. These include if you have an allergy to plants in the Asteraceae family.
Doctor Hoy’s Natural Pain Remedies
Doctor Hoy’s is a leading brand in providing natural treatment for various conditions like pain and inflammation. Doctor Hoy’s Arnica Boost collection offers you a specialized formula containing the Arnica Montana flower. The focus of Doctor Hoy’s homeopathic remedies is to minimize pain and inflammation in the most effective and non-invasive way. With no side effects, like addiction or arrhythmias, Arnica Boost is one of its kind in treating inflammation and pain.
You can get your own Arnica Boost cream now by visiting Doctor Hoy’s Arnica Boost.